Howdy,

Like many others, I'm having many problems with Adobe 6 and Scanning. When
I try to scan with my HP LaserJet 1100's scanner, the pages are being cut
off at the bottom by one or two lines. I watched the Twain driver scanning
window and it's not the scanner - I see the whole page before it is imported
into Adobe and once Adobe gets it, the bottom 1/4" is gone.

Is there a setting in Adobe 6 that could prevent this? I'm thinking that
it's something to do with the fact that Adobe doesn't want the page to be
larger than one page.

Thanks,
Doug

--